THIS WILL BE SUCH A LONG MARATHON AND I AM SO READY
That’s prob about 12 hours
extended lotr alone is 11 hours and 22 minutes.
to watch the extended versions of both the hobbit and lord of the rings it would take roughly 20 hours i can’t wait
I know at least two people who’ll undoubtedly try to marathon the extended editions of these films.
MY BODY IS READY
Meanwhile, at Dragon Con (x)
Adorableness overload (X)
new tab for high res.
Benedict Cumberbatch attends the The Imitation Game premiere call during the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival on September 9, 2014 in Toronto, Canada.
Coca-Cola knew that kids wanted cool, and they didn’t have it. Thus OK Soda was born.
Hip, bold retro-style graphics, a ‘uniquely fruity flavor’, and a clever ad campaign playing on the knowledge kids had about ad campaigns made this soda a hit among youngsters in test markets. But, the results weren’t good enough for a national rollout, and the project was scrapped.
Calling 1-800-I-FEEL-OK would lead you prerecorded anecdotes from the OK spokesman as well as messages left by consumers.
I still remember calling from the payphone outside my middle school.
OK Soda WAS cool. It was fun. It is now lost in the 90s.
- What’s the point of OK? Well, what’s the point of anything?
- OK Soda emphatically rejects anything that is not OK, and fully supports anything that is.
- The better you understand something, the more OK it turns out to be.
- OK Soda says, “Don’t be fooled into thinking there has to be a reason for everything.”
- OK Soda reveals the surprising truth about people and situations.
- OK Soda does not subscribe to any religion, or endorse any political party, or do anything other than feel OK.
- There is no real secret to feeling OK.
- OK Soda may be the preferred drink of other people such as yourself.
- Never overestimate the remarkable abilities of “OK” brand soda.
- Please wake up every morning knowing that things are going to be OK.
i was recently telling someone about this AND THEY DID NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS WAS A THING. i remember tasting it, and it really was just okay. the radio ads were on all the time during the summer of 1993-ish (might have been 1992….anyhow it was the summer that i did a theatre camp and we put on “the lion the witch and the wardrobe”)
Those puppy eyes are the death of me.
He’s really going to kill someone with those someday.
ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME WHAT IS THIS
This charming dress features a sailor collar and a flap on the back. The front includes six exquisite buttons with anchors on them and a white necktie. The cool cotton fabric feels great for a summer day out sailing. ☼